The arrival of summer is an ideal occasion for a family trip to Madrid, a city where you will never miss plans for families with children. In this article we offer you a list of plans for you to entertain with your children. Fun is guaranteed in Madrid.
- Discovering the most amazing species in Faunia.- It is a biopark located in the neighbourhood of Valdebernardo, where the natural setting of different habitats of the planet has been created. You will be able to see different animal species at close distance in its 13 themed areas
- Going to the Aquarium Zoo.- Visiting a zoo is always an ideal option for children, but much more if it is a zoo-aquarium. This park is located in the Casa de Campo, in a building where you will be able to go through the different continents and discover all type of species. More than 2.000 animals of 500 different species are waiting for you.
- Visiting the Juan Carlos I Park.- Both children and adult will have fun with its sport courts, activities for children and adults, the train, lent bikes, the mountain bike circuit, the dogs’ area, children’s workshops, kayaking courses… Activities for the whole family.
- A ride on the cable car.- From the cable car of the Casa de Campo you will be able to see Madrid from high above with an amazing panoramic view of the capital. You can also get on the cable car at Rosales station (on Pintor Rosales Street)
- Enjoying the Casa de Campo.- Apart from the zoo and the cable car, in the Casa de Campo you will also find Madrid’s theme park, where you will have fun like never before, if weather permits… Then you can have a walk by the natural springs and ponds along the different flora and fauna routes of the area.
- Visiting the Retiro Park.- A must visit place when travelling to Madrid, where you can have a walk along its 118 acres of gardens, take a boat ride, play with your children in the playground or enjoy a puppet show, among others.
In order to enjoy a good stay in Madrid, we recommend you to book one of our Petit Palace Hotels in Madrid.